Glow Tats

This is a journal of my tatting and other needlework adventures. Oh the picture isn't me, it is my fairy me, the me that can fly off in to the woods, forget all my troubles and tat pretty lace all day

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Glow Tats


This is a my first post, a test of the glow tats blogging system, do not look directly into the glow. I haven't a clue what I'm doing but I will figure this out as I go. Glow is just an odd version of my initials, Gail L Owens, I'm not sure when I picked up the nickname. Yep the L is for Lynne, the usual L middle name, more than half the family is a hidden middle Lynn of some variation. Tats is for tatting not the glow in the dark tatoos you find if you google glow-tats. I intend for this to be a sort of record of my tatting and other needlework, knitting, spinning, or even glow-needlepoint, just doesn't have the same ring as tats does it. A place to store pictures, patterns that get lost, written on scraps of paper and stuck in books, remembrances of items happily passed to new owners. It is so easy to forget what we have lovingly created and given away as gifts. Oooo look, I can add a photo, but I've forgotten my username already, duh. Ok the doily is from Tatted Fashion by Teiko Fujito. I gave this to my mom, it's tatted in sulky blendables size 12, nice thread. Enjoy the tats!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home