I have been tagged by http://threadsofatattinggoddess.blogspot.com/ , Gina.
She has tagged me as a gentle nudge to update my blog, she is kind that way, subtle. It's like a nice warm hug that says, you are too quiet, I miss you. Thanks Gina.
Here are the rules which you must abide by if you are tagged.
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself: some random, some weird.
3. Tag 3 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.
Facts, just the facts, ma'am!
1. I am happier at this point in my life than I have been in years.
2. My grandmother taught me to tat when I was around eight years old, she used sized 80 thread, and the old traditional rings, chains, tie and cut tatting, done in reverse riegeo.
3. I'm no longer five feet short, I'm even shorter, sigh.......
4. After a thirty year relationship, my husband left, to be with a younger woman.
5. I think the word divorcee sounds sooooo sexy!
6. I talk to my betta fish, Flip and Finnigan. "Here fishey fishey, do you want a nice freeze dried blood worm?"
7. My knitting habit has become an obsession.
I tag Sue http://yorkiesuetatting.blogspot.com/
I tag Sherry http://ladyshuttlemaker.blogspot.com/
I tag Sharon http://sharonstattedlace.blogspot.com/