Glow Tats

This is a journal of my tatting and other needlework adventures. Oh the picture isn't me, it is my fairy me, the me that can fly off in to the woods, forget all my troubles and tat pretty lace all day

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Summer Vacation


What I did on my summer vacation: I knitted, I sewed, and I tatted, but clearly I didn't blog. My daughter, the computer hog, snort snort, has gone back to art classes, yipee! She's happy, I'm happy, and I get some computer time, wheeee.
Motif 18, yea I'm still working on last year's 25 motifs, is that ok. The doily from the front of the Tatting from Burda book is finished. I have learned a few tricks along the way and am pleased with the result.

9 Comments:

Blogger Hope said...

it is awesome lovely... now what did you learn while doing it???

6:22 PM  
Blogger Gina said...

Oh, I think that doily should count for at least 10 motifs! I didn't get to tell you tat day but it's beautiful and I wanted to look at it closer!!!

:-) Gina

2:42 PM  
Blogger BoB the Bike said...

That realy is nice. The variagated colours have worked out perfect.
A lovely job

BoB

8:33 PM  
Blogger stringplay said...

This is just gorgeous. I love the colors. You do some beautiful work and I'm glad I found your blog. I haven't tried any patterns with the block tatting. Yours looks so nice and even.

9:18 PM  
Blogger Gina said...

Gail, I tag YOU! Go to my blog to see what to do.
:-) Gina

10:33 PM  
Blogger LibraryLady said...

Wow Gail! That is gorgeous! I pop in to read what you've been up to every little once in a while, but then go back to lurking. It's a little comfy there... I never did do the 25 motif challenge -- too challenging!

Hugs,

Heidi

7:27 PM  
Blogger Memé said...

Gail,
It's wonderful the doily you've tatted.
Regards

4:35 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

WOW! That is one GORGEOUS doily! I do hope you are still tatting?!

9:35 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Posso avere lo schema. Grazie.
savage2002@tiscali.it

12:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home