Glow Tats

This is a journal of my tatting and other needlework adventures. Oh the picture isn't me, it is my fairy me, the me that can fly off in to the woods, forget all my troubles and tat pretty lace all day

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

I'm Backkkkk


Ok yea I've been back from Vegas a long time, but just haven't gotten back into my routine of blogging. I knitted those socks, partly, while lounging at the pool at the tropicana, ahhhhh, warm sunshine, very nice! See who wanted in the picture, hehe. Elwood plopped down on me for a snooze even before I could get the camera focused, silly cat. Elly is a big baby. Oh the trip was fabulous, we did nothing of redeeming value, played slots, some blackjack on a machine, hung out, had a few drinks, laughed lots, and behaved badly, great fun, great friends.
( yarn was a cheap wallymart, crochet thread, it knitted nicely, colors pooled instead of striped, wants to fuzz slightly but would use again)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home