Glow Tats

This is a journal of my tatting and other needlework adventures. Oh the picture isn't me, it is my fairy me, the me that can fly off in to the woods, forget all my troubles and tat pretty lace all day

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Next Round

Now that the round is finished, I think I would do this doily my way again, it really went easier than I expected. Note to myself, remember the next time that the chain really doesn't need to be as big as you think, pull it up a little, so it is snugger and lays straighter. Blocking should help with that problem. The lines radiating out from the center surprised me, not apparent in the picture from the book but a nice design element. The last round should take awhile as it is made of 20 motifs very similiar to the center, 8 blocks instead of 10 around. I need to slow the tatting down and break this arthritis flare before my trip to Las Vegas next week.

2 Comments:

Blogger Gina said...

I really like this Gail. Beautiful work!
:-) Gina

4:27 PM  
Blogger LadyShuttleMaker aka MadMadPotter said...

Gail,
This is beautiful!
Just a note to let you know to expect your shuttle soon! I hope you love it!

11:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home