Glow Tats

This is a journal of my tatting and other needlework adventures. Oh the picture isn't me, it is my fairy me, the me that can fly off in to the woods, forget all my troubles and tat pretty lace all day

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Hairy Mess


Not following the pattern can have it's own unconsidered results. The next round will either make or break it. I was suppose to do the next round free standing, unconnected to the center and then the round I just finished was suppose to put the center and the next round together. So all the hairs are marking joins in those chains for the following round. I hope it works out, it has to, everything else in my life has been a mess this week, I need this to work out, think positive. Oh, I did have to add more thread but there are still real no cut and ties, ha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home