Glow Tats

This is a journal of my tatting and other needlework adventures. Oh the picture isn't me, it is my fairy me, the me that can fly off in to the woods, forget all my troubles and tat pretty lace all day

Sunday, March 04, 2007

Black Shawl

It has been a frustrating few weeks, attempting to close the house I moved out of last year with sellers and their incompetent realtor. Instead of coming to a closing, they went to see a lawyer, and now one week later they think they might want the house after all, if we release them of the previous contract, return their earnest money, they might write a new contract. It's so insulting! So I have done brainless knitting, a shawl, no pattern, cast on two sts., increase in first stitch every row and knit until the yarn almost runs out, bind off. Keeps the fingers busy and the brain from thinking too much, just what is needed when dealing with not so nice people. Oh, I won't release then from the previous broken contract until I have a new approved contract. I'm not stupid!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home