Glow Tats

This is a journal of my tatting and other needlework adventures. Oh the picture isn't me, it is my fairy me, the me that can fly off in to the woods, forget all my troubles and tat pretty lace all day

Saturday, January 20, 2007

Housewives


Before Christmas I was busy making housewives, all but one have gone on to better homes. The red celestial to a local tatting guild friend, the butterflies to a far away tatting friend, and the sunflowers to my daughter a tatter. I'm wishing I had taken final pictures with the beaded fobs, pin felts, and other decorations, just as a record for future use. The garden cat one is still unfinished and may become a knitting house wife for me. I do have a picture of a tatted flutter from the butterfly wife, this will be motif #11 in my challenge. It is a variations of an Adelheid Dangela book Tatted Butterflies, I love that little book. It is tatted in size eighty thread with size 15 beads added around the edges, fun.

Warning whine zone ahead!
Speaking of housewives, I sick of being treated as a stupid housewife, a dumb woman, or an unequal to men person. I go to put my car insurance in my name, fine but they phone him and ok it imediately after I leave, grrrr, would they do that to a man. I can't take my cell phone number to my new provider unless he handles the exchange because it's in his name, grrrrrrrr, notice the grrr is getting longer. I go downtown to the housing authority to handle my missing rent checks and transfer paper work , but now I'm not a valid person, he must do it even if it is now my property, grrrrrrrrrrrrr. Maybe if I was six and a half foot tall, big and hairy, loud and rude, with a overgrown mustache, I would get some respect, hmmp. Gotta work on that, hehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home