Glow Tats

This is a journal of my tatting and other needlework adventures. Oh the picture isn't me, it is my fairy me, the me that can fly off in to the woods, forget all my troubles and tat pretty lace all day

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

Look what I found in my tatting drawers, wooo hoooo boooo!!! Digging through threads looking for the perfect goddess color and found these pumpkins. They were designed and tatted several years ago, left in the drawer forgotten. My chicken scratched designs are in a folder somewhere ... out there..... I like the pumpkin more than Jack, but he was a quirky attempt at a one pass, no cuts in the orange thread jack o' lantern.

2 Comments:

Blogger Gina said...

That's a FANTASTIC jackolantern! And in one pass? That's sheer genius! You can see clearly what it is - pops right out there.
:-) Gina

6:32 AM  
Blogger Needledreams said...

They look great! It's the first jack'o lantern I've seen tatted.

12:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home