Glow Tats

This is a journal of my tatting and other needlework adventures. Oh the picture isn't me, it is my fairy me, the me that can fly off in to the woods, forget all my troubles and tat pretty lace all day

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

It's a Sweater


All my hiding from the real world in my knitting has produced a sweater. Woohooo my first sweater and it actually fits. Yea, it is soooo stinkin pink, under the flourecent store lights I thought it looked almost salmon to pinkish, but it is very very pink. At least it's not pepto pink or barbie pink, yuck gag. We all have favorite colors, and usually gravitate towards them when picking threads and yarns. But do you look good wearing your favorite color? I really am not a pink or purple fan, but I look nice in pinks, so I was brave and bought pink.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home