Glow Tats

This is a journal of my tatting and other needlework adventures. Oh the picture isn't me, it is my fairy me, the me that can fly off in to the woods, forget all my troubles and tat pretty lace all day

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Knitting Again!


This must be the month of finishing, this hasn't been unfinished long enough to get UFO status. It is knit in a cobweb weight mohair hand dyed on size 10 needles. A simple pattern, cast on loosely an even # of stitches, then k1, ( yo, k2tog) repeat to last stitch, k1, all rows are the same. Every stitch must be watched in the fine mohair, it's so easy to knit the fuzz only and later the stitch drops. The colors remind me of the portulaca flowers in my porch pots, yellow to salmon, lt. orange to pinks, and a touch of moss green, yummy.

Now I must get back to the TAT project!

1 Comments:

Blogger Gina said...

ooohhhh...so lacy and gossamer! Love it!
:-) Gina

11:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home