Glow Tats

This is a journal of my tatting and other needlework adventures. Oh the picture isn't me, it is my fairy me, the me that can fly off in to the woods, forget all my troubles and tat pretty lace all day

Friday, August 25, 2006

Motif 4


This is the large cross from the book Tatting With Visual Patterns, my favorite tatting book. It is tatted in sulky blendables size 12. I think I will be doing another of these as it is such a nice pattern, and this is already spoken for. My stash of give aways isn't growing yet, hmmmm. When I did this one I kept thing of making all four points the same length, add a few picots on the end ring, connect many together like squares, and make a table runner. The shape reminds me of the squares in the cathedral window quilt. The negatice space would be the same as the white on
the quilt between the colors.
So many possibilities,
so little time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home