Glow Tats

This is a journal of my tatting and other needlework adventures. Oh the picture isn't me, it is my fairy me, the me that can fly off in to the woods, forget all my troubles and tat pretty lace all day

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Celtic Motif



Woohoooo I think I have a version of the Celtic motif that I'm happy with for the TAT. This is Jane's pattern and can be found at her web site. www.e.n.e.btinternet.co.uk/ It has been fun to do this with the same three colors every time but rotate the colors giving it a different look each time. FUN Thinking it would be nice to do a big piece with these and join them at the points, sort of like a flower garden quilt, each different. Hmmm maybe join them with bigger spaces between. Ok here's a pic of what I'm thinking, can't seem to say it, a picture is worth a thousand words. Knowing me I won't ever do this but wouldn't it be pretty?

1 Comments:

Blogger Sharon said...

Oooo wouldn't it look lovely if you could do it in such a way that the colours sort of morphed out like a rainbow gradually changing from the centre?
Sharon

4:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home