Glow Tats

This is a journal of my tatting and other needlework adventures. Oh the picture isn't me, it is my fairy me, the me that can fly off in to the woods, forget all my troubles and tat pretty lace all day

Thursday, August 17, 2006

25 Motifs ?

This morning was my guild's tat n chat. We mostly chatted and very little tatting. I came as the locksmith, Ruth needed a garage door locked changed out and rekeyed, mission accomplished. Every second of the work is well worth the smile on her face to have a garage door that works. I want to tat and now my hands are so black greasy that I think the white cross I've been working on will have to wait.

I've been thinking of joining the 25 motif challenge, might as well, I keep retatting the TAT artisan celtic motif because it just isn't quite right, picots too big, joins sloppy, slightly puckered. I will have my 25 motifs in just retats, haha. I'm using in your face colors because it is Jane's pattern and that's what she likes. Seriously though I'm thinking of joing the challenge, my give away stash is empty, so I though a few of the celtics, crosses, hearts, gotta have a few flutters, bookmarks, oh and some flakes or stars. I'm thinking I will use patterns off the net, show case some of the beautiful work so many tatters have generously shared. The picture will be motif 1 and 2. Ok I'm offical, I'm somebody!!!!.... better let Sharon know and make the link.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home