Glow Tats

This is a journal of my tatting and other needlework adventures. Oh the picture isn't me, it is my fairy me, the me that can fly off in to the woods, forget all my troubles and tat pretty lace all day

Monday, August 28, 2006

Garden Train Village


Last night I was cleanning and repairing the houses from out of my lower garden, they are going to be sold for big bucks at a weekend garage sale, please please! The train station, water tower, and the country store are not in this picture, they are taking over the kitchen counters. My kitchen is so yucky now with 15 years worth of old leaves, dirt, cobwebs, and deads bugs. So I sat watching big brother and thinking how obnoxious is Will! and super glueing all the tiny pieces. Between the glue fumes and a Corona it's a wonder that the steeple isn't upside down, hehe. My fingers are covered in glue, at least they aren't stuck together.
EXTREME CLOSEUP!!!!!
Look a who came to help, isn't it just too funny, I'm surprised Shelby isn't a obgoblin in the photo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home