Glow Tats

This is a journal of my tatting and other needlework adventures. Oh the picture isn't me, it is my fairy me, the me that can fly off in to the woods, forget all my troubles and tat pretty lace all day

Friday, October 13, 2006

Needle Felting


Happy Friday the thirteenth!!!

Last night I went to a fun needle felting class, see my mister jack o'lantern. I'm thinking he may need one more tooth, maybe. It is so much fun to take a handful of color fluff and watch it become. It can become what ever you dream, it just takes patience
and a few sore pinkies, OUCH.

My tatting seems to have gone astray for the time being, I so want to get back to it, but other commitments are calling. The stuff we promise people for Christmas. How many projects do you have to finish for Christmas? It starts Simply as a good happy thought of I will joyfully create this for ______ (fill in the blank) because they admired my other one. And it all goes down hill from there, add a couple more projects, let the time tick away and soon enough it isn't such a happy joyful project, it has become a "I must get this done". Where did it go wrong? My list: two knit felted purses, spiral knitted scarfs and patterns, so much fun normally but I've let them slip to the dark side and become "I must get this done" objects.
This weeks goal--- start them and enjoy the process!!!
Or Else!!!!
hehehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home