Glow Tats

This is a journal of my tatting and other needlework adventures. Oh the picture isn't me, it is my fairy me, the me that can fly off in to the woods, forget all my troubles and tat pretty lace all day

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Motif 8

This cross was designed by Lindsay Rogers, it is in the 25 Years of the Ring of Tatters book. Mine is tatted in Altin Basak, hmmmm that doesn't look spelled right. Nice thread but it wants to twist on me more than I like. Oh I did make a very slight change in a few of the rings that are in the bends by the center, they are 6 ds smaller and minus one joining picot. It must be a sickness, I never just seem to follow the pattern, sometimes I stray because of an ooops, but usually the mind is just thinking too much as the fingers tat, and I get ideas about how to do it different. Now different isn't always better, it can be quite worse at times, but it's never boring.

1 Comments:

Blogger Marilee Rockley said...

Beautiful cross! The smaller rings around the center improve the design, in my opinion. Lovely work.

7:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home