Glow Tats

This is a journal of my tatting and other needlework adventures. Oh the picture isn't me, it is my fairy me, the me that can fly off in to the woods, forget all my troubles and tat pretty lace all day

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Socks X 4


Look, things have been so weird I even forgot I've knitted not one but two pair of socks this month. Socks are such an addiction, I should start a ten step group to kick sock knitting. It's more widespread than most think, this addiction, must have more sock yarn, ahhh, stroke the nice soft sock yarn, oooo look at the pretty colors of sock yarn, relax and sooth yourself with some sock yarn. Be warned normal people, we are a big group, hahaha, perhaps we will one day rule the world and there will be no worries or wars in a world where every store carries SOCK YARN.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tattycat said...

Gail, the socks are lovely and you are too funny! I have been wanting to try sock knitting. Maybe it is like smoking and I would be better off not starting!

9:58 PM  
Blogger Gail said...

Hi tattycat,
thanks for the nice comment. Please go ahead and give sock knitting a try, yes it can become seriously compulsive, but it is so much cheaper than therapy. Well actually that depends on if you like the
rosewood needles or the fancy hand dyed yarns. Actually it is so
rewarding to snuggle your toes into a nice soft pair of hand knit socks on a
cold day.

hugs
Gail

1:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home