Glow Tats

This is a journal of my tatting and other needlework adventures. Oh the picture isn't me, it is my fairy me, the me that can fly off in to the woods, forget all my troubles and tat pretty lace all day

Saturday, January 13, 2007

MIA

Wow I can't believe I've been MIA, missing internet activity for two months but life does manage to get in the way. First it was everything I was working on was for a Christmas present and could not be shown, now I can. Pictures coming soon! Then come January I'm struggling with the legal issues of my separation and up coming dissolution. Dissolution is an interesting word, it says nothing, dis_solution, not a solution at all, a non solution. How can a couple who can not communicate and live together be expected to agree on how to divide 28 years of life.
This month I have been knitting and spinning, a pair of socks in a cotton wool blend, and some fingerless mitts in a merino and silk handspun. So I have not given up on my creating. It seems to be the biggest part of who I am, the need to create seems to be there always, calling me to another pattern, fiber, bead, or thread. Those who don't have this need, what are they missing? What do they do in the evenings? I can't even imagine, my need is too great.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home