Glow Tats

This is a journal of my tatting and other needlework adventures. Oh the picture isn't me, it is my fairy me, the me that can fly off in to the woods, forget all my troubles and tat pretty lace all day

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Sarah's Bag

This is Sarah's first hand spun yarn . She handed it to me and said "knit something with it" So here it is finished, a bag to hold projects, yarn, or unspun fibers. A basic circular bottom, straight sides, reduce stitches slightly in last round and then add a 3 stitch I cord edge for stability and handles. A simple no brain no pattern fun knit. Her multi colored batt made pretty yarn and striped nicely in the bag. Normally I would felt this kind of a bag but with her handspun I really wanted to save the look and texture of the original yarn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home