Glow Tats

This is a journal of my tatting and other needlework adventures. Oh the picture isn't me, it is my fairy me, the me that can fly off in to the woods, forget all my troubles and tat pretty lace all day

Friday, January 26, 2007

Spinning

My middle daughter has become a spinner, yipee, Sarah! Dad gave her a used ashford wheel for Christmas and she is doing well for not having one on one help. Wishing I lived closer. She sent this picture of her first yarns, singles, still needs to learn to ply. I can tell there is some improvement in the yarn on the right, it's more consistent. The family cats seem to be a spinning issue, won't leave her alone, playing with the foot pedal, the wheel the fiber. Today they found the lazy kate and had a great time unwinding all the bobbins and knotting it all into a mess. Bad kitties, hehehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home